SINGLE ECLIPSE T5
The single lens Eclipse T5 is an ideal product for tough environments needing a durable & high output lighting solution. This product comes with either a medium beam 110º rotational lens, or a narrow beam 110º rotational lens.
TWIN ECLIPSE T5
The twin lens Eclipse T5 is an ideal product for tough environments needing a durable & super high output lighting solution. This product comes with either two medium beam 360º rotational lens’, or two narrow beam 210º rotational lens’.
ECLIPSE T5 EMERGENCY
The Eclipse T5 with emergency pod is an ideal product for environments needing a high output lighting solution with additional emergency lighting. This product uses an integrated emergency lighting pod to deliver illumination during power outages. This fitting has a classification of C0=D63 C90=D50, The emergency pod is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery, and has an emergency lumen output in accordance with AS2293.1. The Eclipse T5 with emergency pod is available for both the single and twin fittings.
IDEAL LIGHTING APPLICATIONS
- Indoor Sports Halls
- Food Processing Facilities
- Factories & Warehouses
- Outdoor Security Lighting
- Humidity & Wet Areas
- Transport Facilities
- Car Parks
T5 fluorescent lamps provide high energy efficiency and reduce ongoing running costs.
Approved for permanent outdoor use.
Using the supplied stainless steel snap-on clips, with safety over-clips ensure for an easy and secure installation.
Powder coated 6000 series aluminium body construction.
Rotational lenses for directional lighting control. Single lens 110º rotation, Twin lens 210º-360º rotation.
Optics components ensure a glare free, well lit environment with high vertical illuminance and reduced shading.
Lenses are made from advanced high impact, UV stabilised Polycarbonate.
Owned & manufactured locally in Australia.
The Eclipse range includes a set of custom designed stainless steel snap-on clips. The clips allow for a fast and simple installation for either surface mounting or suspension. Additional safety over-clips are supplied for peace of mind, knowing the light fittings are secure in all conditions.
- The Eclipse T5 are instant start without delay.
- The Eclipse 2×80 watt luminaire uses >60% less energy to run than the 400 Watt Hi Bay for similar light output.
- There are no additional switches or wires to install. Simply remove the existing light and replace it with the new Strategic Lighting Eclipse luminaire.
- Installation time for fittings is often about 15 minutes each.
- Some warehouse aisles and other areas can often use less wattage and still meet building codes.
- Return on investment is usually less than 2 years.
- Strategic Lighting’s Eclipse T5 luminaire system allows customers to install luminaires as it suits them. You can do as much or as little as you wish. The more you do, the more you save and the faster you return your investment.
- Emergency light variables are also available.
- Glare-Free Brighter Lighting in your workplace.
- Happier staff who will actually feel the difference and benefit from a more positive mind set (read more about the difference a well-lit environment can make to productivity and positivity here.)
- A safer workplace.
- Less maintenance demanded by your ageing lighting installation.
- 5 Year Product Warranty with full factory support of your new lighting investment.