SOLID STATE LIGHTING
SINGLE ASSET LED
The single lens Asset LED is an ideal product for tough environments needing a durable & high output lighting solution. This product includes a 110º rotational lens with either an optical 60º beam or frosted diffused lens.
TWIN ASSET LED
The twin lens Asset LED is an ideal product for tough environments needing a durable & super high output lighting solution. This product includes two 210º rotational lens’ with either an optical 60º beam or frosted diffused lens’.
ASSET LED MICROWAVE SENSOR
The Asset LED with microwave sensor is an ideal product for warehouse and factory environments needing a high output lighting solution with reduced operation cost. This product uses a microwave sensor for vacancy and presence detection, enabling the luminaire to turn on when workers are around, then dim down when there is no one present. The microwave sensor also allows for the integration of daylight harvesting, dimming the lights up or down depending on the amount of natural light within the space. The Asset LED with microwave sensor is available for both the single and twin fittings.
ASSET LED EMERGENCY
The Asset LED with emergency pod is an ideal product for environments needing a high output lighting solution with additional emergency lighting. This product uses an integrated emergency lighting pod to deliver illumination during power outages. This fitting has a classification of C0=D63 C90=D50, The emergency pod is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery, and has an emergency lumen output in accordance with AS2293.1. The Asset LED with emergency pod is available for both the single and twin fittings.
IDEAL LIGHTING APPLICATIONS
- Freezer Rooms
- Indoor Sports Halls
- Food Processing Facilities
- Factories & Warehouses
- Outdoor Security Lighting
- Humidity & Wet Areas
- Transport Facilities
- Car Parks
HIGH OUTPUT LED
LED chips provide high energy efficiency and reduce ongoing running costs.
Approved for permanent outdoor use.
Using the supplied stainless steel snap-on clips, with safety over-clips ensure for an easy and secure installation.
Powder coated 6000 series aluminium body construction.
Rotational lenses for directional lighting control. Single lens 110º rotation, Twin lens 210º rotation.
Optics components ensure a glare free, well lit environment with high vertical illuminance and reduced shading.
Lenses are made from advanced high impact, UV stabilised Polycarbonate.
Owned & manufactured locally in Australia.
The Asset range includes a set of custom designed stainless steel snap-on clips. The clips allow for a fast and simple installation for either surface mounting or suspension. Additional safety over-clips are supplied for peace of mind, knowing the light fittings are secure in all conditions.
- The LED Asset lights are instant start without delay.
- The LED Asset 96 watt luminaire uses >75% less energy to run than the 400 Watt Hi Bay for similar light output.
- The LED luminaire is fully dimmable and is controlled by the Microwave sensor fitted to each luminaire (this increases savings).
- There are no additional switches or wires to install. Simply remove the existing light and replace it with the new Strategic Lighting Asset luminaire.
- Installation time for fittings is often about 15 minutes each.
- Some warehouse aisles and other areas can often use less wattage and still meet building codes.
- Return on investment is usually less than 2 years.
- Strategic Lighting’s LED Asset Luminaires are also available without sensors and our range offers eight standard models.
- Emergency light variables are also available.
- Strategic Lighting offers a free lighting design service and review of your existing installation, as a complimentary service to customers (valued at $290, some conditions may apply).
- Strategic Lighting’s Asset luminaire system allows customers to install luminaires as it suits them. You can do as much or as little as you wish. The more you do, the more you save and the faster you return your investment.
- Glare-Free Brighter Lighting in your workplace.
- Happier staff who will actually feel the difference and benefit from a more positive mind set (read more about the difference a well-lit environment can make to productivity and positivity here.)
- A safer workplace.
- Less maintenance demanded by your ageing lighting installation.
- 5 Year Product Warranty with full factory support of your new lighting investment.